Managing Partner, Strategic Partnerships
Oversees events department: client relationships, brand training, events management, new business, business development, and Pourtastic strategic direction/growth.
- Bachelor of Arts, Advertising, Magna Cum Laude, Texas Tech University
- Cicerone Beer Server Certified
- Sr. Marketing Manager/Account Executive, agency and client
Spending time with family, travel, mountains, outdoors, tennis, trying new things (and beer) and places.
She has been a bridesmaid/maid/matron of honor in 16 weddings. Anyone need to borrow a dress?!
Founder, Managing Partner, Master of Staffing QC
Works with staffing department to ensure the BAs assigned to events are the best representation for the brand. Analytical at heart, she focuses on improving efficiencies and strategic placement within the BA market.
- Bachelor of Arts at Hope College
- Worked at New Holland Brewery
- 10 years experience in new media and online marketing strategy
Employee satisfaction, homebrewing, welding, and woodworking
She believes bacon is not a meat. It is a condiment.
Works in the staffing department to ensure the brand ambassadors fit the best job for them and the brand.
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Started as a Brans ambassador
Working out, always learning personally and professionally, two kids and a corgi. Grew up playing club soccer.
She has toured Europe playing the French Horn, and played in over 7 countries.
Starting out as a brand ambassador in 2014, she soon became Pourtastic’s first employee helping to grow the business from the inside. Today, she manages all written and financial reports from BAs and oversees the resulting data.
- Attended Hallmark Institute of Photography
- Travels the state and out of the country for wedding, family and portrait photography
- Interned in Chicago for three years before returning back to Texas.
When she’s not working, she loves to read. Her goal for 2018 is to read 30 books.
- Problem solver, refuses to accept it can’t be done. Where there’s a will there is a way
- Started as a brand ambassador with Pourtastic!
- Certified nurses assistant
Loves the Dallas Cowboys, fulfilling her role as a BA, and always up for a challenge! Bring it on
He bought a one-way ticket to Colombia after talking to a patient about living in the moment and then lived there for a few months to learn Spanish.
Sr. Events Manager
Helps build client relationships, create schedules as well as submit for approval through various channels, and write and organize brand training.
- Experiential marketing and promotions training,11 years
- Worked nationwide marketing tours for Blackberry, Bush’s Beans, LEGO, Bonterra wines, and Snapple, 5 years
- Cicerone Beer Server Certified
Homebrewing, crafting, painting, cooking, baking, sewing and pretty much anything that can be a creative outlet.
She started collecting thimbles as a child with her Grandma and currently has approximately 200.
Bryan started with Pourtastic in August of 2021 as a Street Team Member in the Austin market for Four Corners Brewery. Today he manages the Austin and San Antonio markets as well as heads up the Street Team across the state.
- Attended Texas State University majoring in Business Administration
- Worked in the student housing industry managing all aspects of property operations
- Worked at an international housing company with university clients managing all aspects of operations
When he's not working, Bryan enjoys being out and about in the city of Austin where he lives with his partner, Eric, and their pup Harvey and kitty Shade as well as traveling as much as his schedule allows.
He loves to watch Wheel of Fortune on a nightly basis and hears it from Eric (almost nightly) that he needs to get on the show and win them some money!
Helps with day to day tasks in both the Events and Staffing Departments at Pourtastic.
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- Four years of experience of bartending and an additional two years as a brand ambassador
I enjoy snowboarding, roller skating and yoga.
I am a big fan of dad jokes\